Friday, August 31, 2012



My Design and Works
by Fashion de Suan


                     
                                 this is my gowns that i'm proud of. Hahahah. I made this in 2nd semester at school in our Advance Draping class. i liked the color brown, long gown inspired by Madeleine Vionnet in Charmeuse. I just liked it because it makes the women looks sexy and elegant. mosty at the night when you wear it. And the other one is the purple corset pink soft tulle gown. I liked this idea because for me its also sexy, pretty and young. this is all i got for now. but i have an upcoming graduation collection i hope that i pass all of my subject. hahah shame >.<




Model: Carlita Salvador Lasquite 
Photographer: Kirk Arnaiz 
MUA: Charlene Garbo



Photographer: Annabell Beldua



Photographer: Val Sison





Model: Phoebe Sotto
Photographer: Kirk Arnaiz
MUA: Charlene Garbo








             Photographer: Val Sison

No comments:

Post a Comment