Friday, August 17, 2012


THE UNITED COLORS AND FASHIONS
BY FASHION DE SUAN
...MONSTER INSIDE...



                       New Evolution, New Fashion and New Blog. its indicate what's my PASSION and PERSONALITY, i did this to improve my Fashion Style and Skills in Designing. In my Blog, it contains Photo shoots, weekly Inspiration, Story Pictures, happenings, my designs and works. I would like to thank all of you for supporting my Blog, i'm trying to make this big and beautiful just like you ^^ and thank you for showing your love , and also appreciating and spreading my works in my blog. So, that's for now and i just want you to see the STORY PICTURES: Cross Process



...
My Hair is true, i bleached and colored it.


...
their is something beneath my ear.
hahahahah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment